JOIN THE YES!+ Course>>> Register Your Names NOW!!

Custom Search

For more widgets please visit www.yourminis.com

YES!+ Promo Video

Join your Child to the SSRVM-NEPAL-Biratnagar

Yes Nepal Facebook Badge

Send Your Photos To Us

Send Your Photos To Us
Hurry Up, and send it NOW and get it featured

SPEED UP-ROCK CONCERT & More........

INTERESTING FACTS OF Art Of Livng

Did you know ?
***AOL is part of the training for NASA astronauts.
***It is part of the training for Miss India contestants.
***Teachers in a school in Basel, Switzerland get paid vacation to do AOL course.
***Sudarshan Kriya has been acknowledged by AIIMS based on its medical research

Monday, March 23, 2009

Kids For Kids

Program Overview

Kids for Kids is an innovative and experiential human values education project where children develop universal human values such as friendliness, compassion, love, happiness, and a sense of caring through practicing random acts of kindness.

These human values are revitalized in children through a one-month program comprised of: Random Acts of Kindness, human values education, journaling, art, and community service. Students perform one random act of kindness each day, and reflect on their experience through journaling and art. They also plan and execute a service project for their school and community.

After participating in the program, students become more cooperative and attentive, and more helpful, respectful and kind.

Testimonials

The Val-des-Ormes Grade School. April 2006. Montreal

Testimonials from Parents

I thought the program was wonderful. My daughter helps out more at home, she’s kinder and has become more selfless, thinking of others first. Thank you so much!

Testimonials from Students

I learned to do good deeds, something I would rarely do before. I’ve learned to be more caring with my family.

I thought Kids-4-Kids was a lot of fun! I used to never help out at home but now I’ve learned to do so.

Kids-4-Kids helped me discover kindness that I had within and I was able to make others happy thanks to all the good deeds.

I helped my sister with her homework and helped her learn how to write.

Testimonial from School Directors

The project went really well. I noticed a change with the students. They were helping each other out more, they were more on the lookout for one another and there was less violence in the school yard.

Many parents called to tell us they were also noticing positive changes with their kids.

The teachers were so motivated that they kept the students involved throughout the project. They are convinced the students took it further and did not one but several acts of kindness each day.

I would definitely recommend the program to other schools and would add that my own teachers look forward to doing it again next year!

Want to know how it all works?
(Click the link to see more)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CONTACT US

CONTACT US
ART OF LIVING- NEPAL